For the month of October we have partnered up with Bienvenidos Food Pantry to help gather food, clothing, bedding and winter outwear for those in need. Please help us help those that need it by stopping by our office in the Railyard and dropping off those items with our front desk. Here are items we are looking to gather:
- NON-PERISHABLE ITEMS – vegetables, soups, fruits, pasta sauces, peanut butter & jam, coffee, etc.
- PAPER GOODS – napkins, plates, bowls, cups, Kleenex, zip-loc bags, waxed paper, foil, Saran wrap
- PERSONAL HYGIENE PRODUCTS – Toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss, feminine products, wash & dry towelettes, shampoo, combs & brushes
- CLOTHING & BEDDING – We are always in need of good used clothing in season, and warm blankets and sleeping bags all year round
- NEWLY USED – Jackets, coats, clothing
Thank you Santa Fe!
DROP OFF LOCATION