The holidays are coming up, and now you live in Santa Fe. As a new resident, you couldn’t ask for a better alignment of opportunities. You can gift family and friends with presents that can be found only in Santa Fe. At the same time, you can turn holiday shopping into a journey of discovery as you head to some of the most unique shops and boutiques in The City Different. Talk about two birds with one stone—our holiday shopping guide will help you take on the whole flock. An added bonus: You can also find some great decor for your new Santa Fe home.
For the Foodie in Your Life
If Santa Fe isn’t the best food city in the world, it’s in the top ten. Here are some of the best places to buy gifts for the foodies in your life.
- 1413-B West Alameda, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- The fermented escabeche, a mix of pickled jalapenos, carrots, and onions, is one of those items that you can’t live without once you’ve tried it. Your friends and family will feel the same way after one bite.
- 109 East Water Street, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- Some of the best chile-based powders, salsas, olive oils, and even pancake mixes in the world on are on offer at this Santa Fe homage to the chile.
- 851A Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- Gourmet dark chocolate made by hand
For Art and Jewelry Lovers
If you’re after something a little more upscale and one-of-a-kind, here are some great locations for art and jewelry.
- 702 1/2 Canyon Road, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- This cozy little adobe building showcases contemporary art styles like abstract expressionism and collage.
- 125 Lincoln Avenue, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- A high-end gallery with a focus on Southwestern styles and unique, original creators.
- 60 E. San Francisco Street, Suite #218, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- There’s a jeweler on every corner in Santa Fe, but there’s only one Santa Fe Goldworks. This Santa Fe custom jeweler creates handmade inlay gold and silver jewelry emblazoned with diamonds and gemstones.
For the Fashionistas
If you’re looking for some fashionable clothes and accessories, here’s where to find it.
- 110 Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- A trendy shop for women’s clothing and accessories, loaded floor to ceiling with one-of-a-kind pieces.
- 663 Canyon Road, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- A cozy little boutique with a range of unique, vintage styles and accessories.
- 322 Montezuma Avenue, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- Like having a cool older sister who lets you go through her closet.
For The Home
Not everyone is a foodie and not everyone is into fashion or art, but everyone lives somewhere. Here are some great places to shop for gifts for the home.
- 224 Galisteo Street, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- If you want something exquisite, Seret & Sons is one of the most beautiful furniture shops in the country, and that’s not hyperbole.
- 107 East Palace Avenue, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- Full of cool, charming items, Rainbow Man is the perfect place for more affordable home decor items.
- 1512 Pacheco Street, Santa Fe, NM 87505
- The furniture at Santa Fe Modern Home is modern, but it tends to mesh well with a Southwestern look.