I believe in Joy… Joy and hard work. It is important to me that you feel confident in my ability to understand what you want and do my utmost for an end result that brings you satisfaction and delight.
Having been in sales since the age of 21, I found, after going through the process of purchasing a home in 1993, that I had an affinity for real estate. Three grown children and now, five grandbabies, help me to remember the wonder of family and how important a home can be. When we remodeled a home here in Santa Fe and had to find a way through that craziness, the process helped me to be reminded what my clients go through.
It is my intention to bring integrity, honesty and diligence to every transaction in which I’m involved. Whether you are looking to buy or sell rural or in town, ranch properties, casitas, townhomes, luxury properties, new construction or resale, historic properties, commercial or investment properties, give me a call. I am serious about doing a good job for you and willing to be there for you through the excitement, boring paperwork, and scary moments to the ultimate goal – Joy.
Why work with me? Here’s why in a nutshell:
• Santa Fe resident and New Mexico native
• Owned and operated my own business since 1990
• Experienced in working with analysis and ownership of investment properties
• Experienced with the in’s and out’s of rehabilitation of Historic buildings
• Feng Shui friendly
• Years of experience with horse properties and horse ownership
• Multi-Million Dollar Producer consistently since 2007
• New Agent Top Producer in 2007